- Student Membership is open to students from body psychotherapy Training Institutes. It is for a period of 5 years.
- It is also open to students from the social science faculties – psychology and medicine, social workers with an age limit of 28.
- Receive all EABP information including the quarterly eNews
- Can receive student prices for EABP congresses
- Can get print subscriptions for the International Body Psychotherapy Journal and the Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy at a reduced rate
- Student Members are welcome to attend the biannual General Assembly at their own cost but may not vote.
€ 30 per year.
Your membership is valid once you have been accepted and have paid your membership fee.
Are you interested in joining us?
Then complete the Student Membership application form on the right-hand side of the page and email it to the National Association in your country. If there is no National Association email it to the EABP Secretariat.
Revised April 2015