- Would you like to be connected to over 750 body psychotherapists throughout the world?
- Would you like to exchange ideas, explore techniques and participate in developing theory with other colleagues?
- Would you like to collaborate on research and training?
The EABP is a European wide accrediting organisation with well-established membership criteria, training standards and ethical guidelines.
Our members work in public institutions, in private practice, in the training and supervision of psychotherapists, in research and in areas of trauma and crisis.
Full Individual Membership is open to people who have completed a training in body psychotherapy and are working as body psychotherapists.
Organisational Membership is open to natural or corporate bodies, usually body psychotherapy Training Institutes or Professional Associations, working in the field of body psychotherapy.
Candidate Membership is open to people who have completed a training in Body Psychotherapy but have not yet completed the full membership criteria.
Associate Membership is open to people interested in the field of body psychotherapy.
Student Membership is open to:
- students from body psychotherapy Training Institutes – for a period of 5 years
- students from the social science faculties – with an age limit of 28.
Honorary Membership is for those who have contributed significantly to:
- Body Psychotherapy or
Honorary Members are chosen from recommendations to the EABP Board and are ratified by the biannual General Assembly.
Honorary members: Björn Blumenthal, David Boadella, Gerda Boyesen (†), Malcolm Brown, Michel Heller, Clorinda Lubrano Kotulas, Lisbeth Marcher, Eva Reich (†), Luciano Rispoli, Jay Stattman (posthumous), Joop Valstar and Courtenay Young.
Revised July 2013