Candidate Membership is open to people who have essentially completed a training in body psychotherapy, but have not yet completed the 400 hours of paid professional practice, the 250 hours of personal psychotherapy or the 150 hours of supervision.
Candidate Membership from EABP FORUM accredited Training Institutes
Candidate Membership is open for trainees from accredited Training Institutes from the 3rd year on, when students start to work with clients. The decision about when they start to work with clients belongs to the Training Institute.
Candidate Membership is valid for only three years, by which time we hope the Candidate Member will fulfill all criteria for Full Individual Membership.
- Name and address published on the EABP website.
- Access to their own public profile on the website, where they can update changes in personal details, a photo, biography and curriculum vitae
- Access to the Intranet (Members pages) and discussion groups on the website
- Receive all EABP information including the quarterly eNews
- Can receive reduced price print subscriptions for the International Body Psychotherapy Journal and the Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy
- Can receive reduced prices for EABP and USABP congresses
- Are welcome to attend the biannual General Assembly at their own cost but may not vote. National Associations may have different conditions for voting.
€ 95 per year.
Are you interested in joining us?
Then complete the Candidate Membership application form on the right-hand side of the page and email it to the National Association in your country. If there is no National Association email it to the EABP Secretariat.
NB: Graduates of EABP FORUM Training Institutes please use the application form for this purpose.
Revised April 2015