EABP Board and Committees
EABP board members (November 2010)
Tintorettostraat 29 – I
1017 RP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31- 20 -6712099 Mobile: +31-644352944
- General Secretary/Vice-President
Jill van der Aa
NL-6301 ET Valkenburg, The Netherlands
Home Tel/fax: +31-436013136 Mobile: 31-650294450
Strandstraße 51, A-23312 Vossendorf, Austria
Work: +43-(0)1 6981236 Mobile +43 66473634020
- EAP Representative
Chair Congress Planning Committee, Lisbon 2014
Rua Mário S. Ribeiro, 3-4 E.
1600-504 Lisboa, Portugal
Mobile: (+351) 965.027.223
- Board Member
Chair Science and Research Committee
Jagdstr. 12, D-90419 Nürnberg, Germany
Work: +49 (0)911-536165 Mobile: +49-172 8591988
- Ethics Commitee Representatives
Ilse Schmidt Zimmermann
- Council Representative
Marchetstrasse 10, A-2500 Baden, Austria
Tel: +43-2252-81811 Mobile: +43-6765268667
- Forum Representative
- Reserve Board Member
D- 90419 Nürnberg, Germany
Tel: +49 - 911- 26 22 55 Mobile: +491728106291
The EABP is legally registered in Switzerland and its Secretariat is in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The Ethics Committee consists of five people elected at the General Assembly, which deals with all matters touching on the ethical code, procedure for complaints, ethical advice and similar professional issues. It also acts as an informational resource for EABP members on ethical issues.
Ilse Schmidt Zimmermann
- The Congress Planning Committee (CPC) organizes the biannual EABP Congress.The next Congress will be held in Lisbon, Portugal
Chair: Thomas Riepenhausen firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Membership Committee reviews any disputed membership acceptances or rejections and oversees applications made directly to the EABP.
Elfriede Kastenberger: email@example.com
Eva Wagner-Margetich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bjørn Ødegaard email@example.com
- The Professional Development Committee oversees and promotes events for the professional development of EABP members.
Chair: Carmen Ablack firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Publications Committee oversees the creation of EABP literature:
- The EABP website
- The eNews - a regular digital newsletter for members
- The Grey Book - papers for the biannual General Assembly
- The EABP Bibliography of Body-Psychotherapy.
- Membership and FORUM Handbooks
Members: Rob van Schaik, EABP Secretariat email@example.com
- The EABP Science and Research Committee supports projects that further the scientific aims and objectives of EABP and research projects in body psychotherapy.
Chair: Herbert Grassmann firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Training Standards Committee meets with representatives from the FORUM and has established a set of criteria for body psychotherapy training. The TSC is currently suspended as a committee.
- EABP Representatives to the EAP:
Thomas Riepenhausen email@example.com
Elfriede Kastenberger: elfriede: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in participating on one of the committees please contact the General Secretary, Jill van der Aa email@example.com.